Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Best Laid Plans and All That

I had initially intended to post every week or two weeks.  Hmmm, yep, that didn't work so well!  I will try to do more often :)  What has everyone bought for their stash in the last week?  I've been on such an stash diet and the need for a yarn trip is really building up in me.  

Tigger and Peanut had to get dewormed.  It was traumatic for them but since, what a change.  They are even more lovable, including Peanut!  She gives me rubs and kisses all the time now!  She has also really ramped up the gift game we have.


On the hooking front, I've been working on a charity set.  


I'm hoping to finish up the diaper covers today and then get the booties done.  This is a burial set and the extra hat, diaper cover, and booties are keepsakes for the parents.  I also have a partner making blankets and she will make an extra blanket for a keepsake.
I made a frozen theme tutu that turned out really cute!!  It turned out super fluffy.  I tried a different waistband and I think this worked really well for the fluffiness and will most likely use it from now on :)





After months of nothing, I finally got a Etsy order...for a yoda hat :)
 I've done a myriad of items for the Ravelry Group Hogwarts challenges.  Anything from kool aid dying to pocket angels.  We are about at the end of this rotation and I have so many things left to do!!  


I also got a few rows in on the Yankees blanket and started another pillow for my mom.  These 2 seriously need my attention so once the charity set is done and the Hogwarts rotation is over, I'm going to give them some undivided time.  I've also been working on graphing, but I think I must choose hard pictures to do something.  It's a learning in progress sort of thing.  So what is on your hook or needles?

S

 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable kitties! Beautiful pieces especially love the Frozen tutu!

    ReplyDelete